free web hit counter

Sunday, March 19, 2006

My First Meme

3 things you wish for:

1. To have a beautiful family with my Husband
2. To retire at a reasonably young age, while I can still walk without my arthritis acting up
3. That my husband never has to know the bane of "billable hours"

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!):

1. Quit my job to be a full-time mom
2. Write a book
3. Smash my Kitchen-aid Mixer

3 bad habits you have:

1. Biting my nails
2. Leaving my belongings all over the place so that anyone who happens to come into my home could trace my exact steps from the moment I walked in the door
3. Watching 'dumb' reality tv shows...

3 insecurities you feel:

1. My weight
2. Not being a good enough wife
3. That I won't be a good enough mother

3 talents/skills you wish you had:

1. The power to throw up on command (this could get you out of almost any situation.
2. I wish I could dance
3. If I could only be more computer literate, I could rule the world, or at least not have to bother my secretary to put every letter on letterhead.

3 things you would do if you had more time:

1. I wish I had time to think about the things I would do if I had more time
2. Travel, but that would require money, which requires me to work, which is the reason I have no time. A vicious circle no?
3. Spend time with my mom and dad

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation:

1. Just being with my husband makes me instantly relax.
2. My niece
3. The beach

3 things that spark your creativity:

1. Well...
2. Ummm...
3. Apparently I am not that creative. We can't all be Creative. The world needs ditchdiggers too...

Thanks to Bearca! I enjoyed my first meme!

9 Comments:

Blogger Bearca said...

Nice! It's fun reading people's answers to the questions. I should have included "dumb reality TV shows" on mine too. :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I loved this!! Great job and so interesting! Love that "throwing up on demand thing!" I can't even throw up when I know it would make me feel better!!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Bed futon sofa uk right front headlight for a 1997 dodge avenger Ex fed tramadol frigidaire dishwasher debt consolidation credit rating http://www.dance-partner-7.info powdercoat oven Developed countries should forgive the debts of developing Biomedics colors acuvue 2 http://www.amateurs14.info blonde wig Japanese buy ionamin Dr vu plastic surgeon sugarland texas Sec basketball radio Cisco mission statement system detroit michigan debt counseling divorce help Zoloft and tiredness

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Tadalafil com Boating hardware supplies randolph macon soccer camp in ashland va. buy topamax Purvision contact lens celebrex usa Honda polit grill guards Sears roebuck vacuum cleaner parts sales Acyclovir order acyclovir

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Dog and basketball Broadband wireless plans Hentai chi-chi All inclusive vacation packaes awareness+of+people+on+how+to+quit+smoking The history of the dishwasher Body pumpbody builders male uk turkey cheap phone calls Cheap supplements muscle recovery cheap calls belgium Wedding rehearsal dinner invitations samples Brother intelli fax 900 401k anico cheap uk phone calls to the netherlands Canadian moving and storage companies that store files Remarkable pda Fargo liposuction Northern life assurance canada

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler, moncler, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, moncler outlet, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, bottes ugg, moncler, canada goose uk, replica watches, hollister, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, swarovski, moncler, swarovski crystal, links of london, ugg boots uk, moncler, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, ugg pas cher, coach outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose, pandora charms, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, wedding dresses, moncler

9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, michael kors, coach outlet, coach outlet, nike free, replica watches, kate spade outlet, uggs on sale, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, longchamp, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, nike air max, louboutin, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, prada outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade handbags, sac longchamp, nike outlet, air max, gucci outlet, air jordan pas cher, louboutin outlet, nike roshe run, replica watches, nike free, longchamp pas cher, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, replica handbags, longchamp outlet, ugg boots

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home