free web hit counter

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Apologies and Explanations

I have been busy lately, creating life. What have you been up to? Oh, posting on your blog? That's nice. I haven't had alot of time what with the whole making of another human being from scratch. So I haven't been keeping up the blog.

Wait, don't leave. I didn't mean to sound defensive! It's the hormones, I swear. Please don't leave me! I am just overcompensating because I have failed so miserably with the blog lately. I am sorry. So truly sorry. I haven't been kind, and I feel bad about it. I will treat you better, just stay, you'll see!

Hey do you have any cookies? I could really go for a cookie right now.

Alright, all kidding aside, I am officially 4 months pregnant today. I haven't written because I can't figure out what to do about the blog. I mean, I am not really newly married anymore, and obviously the topic of "first year of marraige" is stale at this point. But do I rename it? What? What can I do?

SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE GET ME A COOKIE!

Okay, that was easier than I thought. I am back. The first post is the hardest right? I mean, it was awkward there between us for a while, but now I am back, and you are back, and we can move on as if this never happened. From now on, I will keep you updated. You know, on the pregnancy thing. And the marraige thing. And the cookie...where do we stand on that cookie?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You did it--congrats! Awesome post, too! That was adorable. Now we can be prego blogging buddies!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

YAY!!! OH, I am so excited for you! That is awesome. I am very glad that you're back. I am going to get right on that cookie.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Congratulations!!!
Sorry, no cookies.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Josefina said...

Wow!! Congratulations!!!! I'm 5 months pg right now so I'll be very happy to read your thoughts and whatever you'd like to write about!!

I'm very happy for you!!!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Woot! I knew you'd be back!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, if only I knew where you were, I would come RUNNING with an abundance of cookies!!! I MISSED YOU!!!

I am so glad you're back, but even more so glad that you are FOUR MONTHS ALONG (where does the time go?!)

And you can always consider yourself a newlywed.

P.S. Did I mention how much I missed you!?!?

3:07 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Woooot! She's back! My heart leapt when I saw a new post from you (on second thought, I'm on my fourth Diet Coke of the day, so that might have been caffeine-related.)

Congrats on the whole baby-making adventure, and I am thrilled that you'll be taking us along on the ride. :D

I'd send a cookie, but all I have are naked chocolate chips. I prefer to go straight to the good part.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Well, since I can only cyber-send them, imagine that you're getting a Girl Scout Samoa.

Amy told me to come visit, and I'm pretty dutiful when it comes to blog-visiting.

So now I know five pregnant women. Congrats and all that.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be a newlywed for as long as you'd like. I once had a professor in college who introduced his wife as his "bride". They'd been married for 20 plus years. As long as you promise to keep the "newlywed" spirit in your marriage you may be a newlywed! Trust me, there will be days, but it's worth it in the long haul!! It's all in the attitude.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home