free web hit counter

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

On the Drive Into Work this Morning

Every morning we drive in to work together so that we can spend some time alone, relaxing.

Except sometimes my husband drives full speed toward the car braking in front of us, and either brakes at the last second, or switches lanes like crazy to avoid said braking vehicle. Either way, he seriously acts like it would be painful to use the DAMN BRAKE ALREADY!

It is very relaxing.

ME: When we get a new car, I am getting one that has a brake on the passenger side of the car. And I'm going to use it.

HUSBAND: That's fine, as long as it also has an EJECT button on the driver's side of the car.

ME: (Staring At Him)

HUSBAND: Actually, I would settle for a MUTE button.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clearlykels said...

ha ha- Oh dear. Perspective is a wonderful thing.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I laughed out loud...sometimes I feel the same way, and I'm sure my hubby would agree with your hubby...darn that hubby!!!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

This sounds exactly like the conversations my husband and I have every day.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home