free web hit counter

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2 and a half hours

Of sleep.

Finally at 4:30, i gave up trying and just took her downstairs to play. After struggling all night from 8:30-ish to 4:30, I surrendered to the exhaustion and gave up the rocking, nursing, cajoling, singing and general lulling to sleep attempts and went down stairs.

I am not ashamed to tell you I cursed the fact that spongebob squarepants was not on at 4:30 this morning. That's right, I was going to turn on the tv and let her watch. I am a horrible mother.

Horrible, and tired. VERY tired.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

That is SO not horrible. There needs to be a whole TV channel devoted to nursing moms and moms with young children, with appropriate programming through all the night hours. Why hasn't anyone thought of that yet?

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

There is a baby channel on DirecTV, but we don't pay for it. It's my understanding that it is just that...programming for young, young toddlers and babies that plays all day AND all night. Maybe you should investigate it :)

4:13 PM  
Blogger KidKate said...

More teeth?

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home