free web hit counter

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I am officially out!

Honestly, I think I am too pregnant to blog.

The last week has been extremely hard. I am waaaaay too stressed and emotional, and mainly, I am waaaaaaay too tired. Sleeping in the last month of pregnancy is ridiculous.

I have been cranky, but worse than that, I have been pretending not to be cranky for the sake of those around me. And so, I turned to you, dear internets...and in an attempt to sheild those around me in real life, let off steam. I exposed you to the crank the other day. Not fair, I know.

And I felt bad about doing it. No, that's a lie, I didn't. I didn't think it was a big deal to vent on my own blog. So I exposed you all to the crank and then went about my business, never once thinking of how it would impact you.

Then I got the negative comment, telling me how out of line and harsh I was, and how my husband must be afraid of me.

So I have to take a break. I think it's time, don't you?

God, I disgust even myself at this point, so I am going to spare you the ugly finish to this pregnancy.

You can thank me later!

8 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Holy cats, posts galore!! First of all, cranky pregnant posts are all the rage, you know. Well, they are entertaining to us anyway. (ahem, fellow blog readers, feel free to amen that!) You can't just leave us in the dark. And it's not as though we are laughing at you, we've all been there and done that (and even for those who haven't had babies, they've been irritable at one point or another in their lives.) Hang in there, Newly. It does all get better (but we're here for the 'worse' part, too!)

4:48 PM  
Blogger *krystyn* said...

I agree with Amy and although I haven't quite been there yet...I'm certainly on my way...3 months in.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your cranky posts are hilarious.

Plus - not like you are naming any names.

You wanna bitch about something?

We anonymous interweb people will listen to you!

(only some of us will sign our names and not actually post comments as "anonymous" - which is incredibly rude, I think)

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, if you are too tired to post, then go rest. Believe me, I understand how rare sleep can be that last few weeks....but don't leave because somebody said you were too cranky. You are hilarious and adorable....

I'll be waiting anxiously to hear about baby Butterman :) (my kids are all practically grown up...haven't done the baby thing in a long time)

Kat

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you should keep on posting! I love your cranky posts because they are similar to what I am going through now. I love this blog, it seriously brightens my day whenever I see a post. Please keep posting! I want to find out what happens with Baby Butterman!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

I agree with EVERYONE! YOu are hilarious and keeping it real. Also, if we can't judge on our blog where can we judge-- geez, if I did it in real life people would think that I'm a bitch,which I am not-- just opinionated. The blog is an outlet. USe it!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Yes, what everyone else said. :D

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home